*NOW SHOWING* Movies at Mistwood all summer long
TUESDAYS | FRIDAYS | SATURDAYS – at dusk
Follow us on social media for the weekly movie lineup and how to purchase tickets.
**SPACE IS LIMITED.
**Registration links go live at 5PM the day prior to each movie night.
**New lineups will be announced on Sunday.
**Pre-registration & food packages required.
**Movies at Mistwood Regulations**
- Parking lot opens at 7:45pm for Sedans & Small Cars, 8:00pm for Small Vans and 8:15pm for SUV’s, Large Trucks & Vans.
- Movie will begin at 8:45pm (dusk).
- Analog audio is transmitted to your vehicle’s FM radio through an FM transmitter. *We recommend bringing a portable analog FM radio if you don’t wish to use your vehicle’s radio.
- Upon entering the property you will be directed to the parking lot where vehicles will be socially distanced at least 6’ apart per the state’s guidelines.
- If you have a large truck or SUV you may sit in the bed or in the back with your hatch open after all vehicles have parked, but face coverings must be worn. *Vehicles larger than 67" will be directed towards the back rows to ensure visibility for smaller vehicles.
- You may pick up your food and drink package after you have parked and secured your spot with the number assigned to you. *Food and beverage packages must be picked up prior to the start of the movie at the concessions area.
- You must remain in your vehicle during the movie.
- Lawn chairs are not permitted outside of your vehicle per the state's guidelines.
- Public restrooms will be accessible in our clubhouse through The Great Hall entrance. *Face coverings must be worn at all times when exiting your vehicle and entering the building or going to the concessions area.
- Concessions and food from McWethy's Tavern will be available for purchase throughout the movie and will conclude 20 minutes before the movie ends. *No more than three guests in line with at least 6' feet of social distancing at one time and face coverings must be worn when exiting your vehicle.
- Per the state's orders, face coverings are required when exiting your vehicle for any reason.
- Outside food, drink & alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- No smoking on property.
- No pets allowed.
- Movie night may be postponed or rescheduled due to inclement weather.